The Bioinformatics platform was recently installed at the IBPC to put its know-how to the service of the IBPC units and to collaborate with the broader scientific community.
- To advise and train IBPC researchers in every-day bioinformatics analyses
- To develop more sophisticated methods of analysis and new tools as a function of needs
- To develop collaborative projects with the different teams and research units of the IBPC
Specific themes and expertise
- NGS (analysis of genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics data)
- Evolutionary biology
- Structural bioinformatics